About Me

Twenty years ago I asked a Tarot card reader what would I be doing when I was 50. She replied, “I see you doing something so wildly creative, it defies a job title.” Only recently did I realize that was a slick way of saying, “I have no idea of what you’ll be doing.” But that prediction kept me charging ahead to the fifties with zeal and anticipation. Now that the future is today, I’m ready for anything!

You Can't Beat Fresh Eggs

How confused the hens must be of late, with one day's temperature being in the fifties and the next day's temp in the teens. But if the hens' egg production is any indication, spring is here to stay.

Dare I say it? The long winter of snow, slush, and store-bought eggs is coming to an end.

Check out this photo by blogger/musician/biologist Deborah Sewell. "I can almost see the Omega 3's," she writes.

Read Deb's  Sand Creek Almanac  post,  "Egg Comparison."



Photo copyright Deborah Sewell


1 comment:

  1. Hey your blog article is very nice and well define topics. thanks for sharing with us, you can visit here for premium eggs, Best egg for kids and Fresh egg for kids

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics