About Me

Twenty years ago I asked a Tarot card reader what would I be doing when I was 50. She replied, “I see you doing something so wildly creative, it defies a job title.” Only recently did I realize that was a slick way of saying, “I have no idea of what you’ll be doing.” But that prediction kept me charging ahead to the fifties with zeal and anticipation. Now that the future is today, I’m ready for anything!

"Am I the Cutest Canine Or What?"

Round 5 of the Star Tribune's Cutest Canine Contest begins at 10 am CT today, and Jerry's among the entrants. I entered my favorite photo of him; it's my favorite because of the spirit in his eyes that wasn't always there, and because he's chewing something that he's supposed to. Not a book, not my bifocals, not a sofa cushion.

Jerry turned one year old this month. My husband Mike and I are unsure of his exact date of birth, so we chose Groundhog Day. He saw his shadow that day, which meant six more weeks of laying on the couch.

Round 5 voting begins at 10am Friday and ends 9am Saturday. There are plenty of cuties, so I don't have any unrealistic expectations. But Jerry has sparked a connection with many of my readers, so you never know. If you'd like to vote for him, here's where you can do it. The voting system is kind of clunky, and you need to log in or create an account if you don't have one already. You also have to hit "save" after you vote.

Round 4 ends at 9am today. Watch made that round. If you search for the name "Watch," you'll get six entries. His photo is the sixth entry on the second page.

There's a #FF and or blog follow in it for you. Maybe even a guest blog. Jerry and I both thank you!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics