About Me

Twenty years ago I asked a Tarot card reader what would I be doing when I was 50. She replied, “I see you doing something so wildly creative, it defies a job title.” Only recently did I realize that was a slick way of saying, “I have no idea of what you’ll be doing.” But that prediction kept me charging ahead to the fifties with zeal and anticipation. Now that the future is today, I’m ready for anything!

God Knows I Love My Dogs


"Did I dig WHAT hole?"

I found a lovely song called “God and Dog” by Wendy Francisco and posted on Blue Collar Daughter’s blog. Listen to it and try not to think about all of the dogs in your life.

You know about Watch and Jerry but not about my others.

Stoney was a Doberman with uncropped ears and a propensity to dig.

"I chew, therefore I am."
Crunch, a Rottweiler/Australian Cattle Dog cross, once ate a box of raw chocolate Malt-o-Meal.

"Get this kid off of me."
Tipper was a Black Lab/German Shorthair cross. When we lived in Minneapolis, she played a key role in rescuing a woman next door being held at gunpoint.

Dogs love us unconditionally. They wait patiently while we’re at the computer. Jerry has waited long enough. Enjoy your weekend and your dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics