About Me

Twenty years ago I asked a Tarot card reader what would I be doing when I was 50. She replied, “I see you doing something so wildly creative, it defies a job title.” Only recently did I realize that was a slick way of saying, “I have no idea of what you’ll be doing.” But that prediction kept me charging ahead to the fifties with zeal and anticipation. Now that the future is today, I’m ready for anything!

Beans, beans, the tyrannical fruit

When the green beans on the vine are in danger of getting too tough and the temperature threatens to dip below freezing, you don't merely jump. You ask how high.

Beans, beans, the tyrannical fruit,

They force me to pick before I compute.

When the vines are bare, how good I'll feel,

With beans in the freezer for many a meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics