About Me

Twenty years ago I asked a Tarot card reader what would I be doing when I was 50. She replied, “I see you doing something so wildly creative, it defies a job title.” Only recently did I realize that was a slick way of saying, “I have no idea of what you’ll be doing.” But that prediction kept me charging ahead to the fifties with zeal and anticipation. Now that the future is today, I’m ready for anything!

Packing Up

It's time to step away from the Macbook and step up the packing. Wyatt pointed out yesterday we're moving in 16 days.

Rather than shut down the blog completely, I'll be sifting through my drafts folder for odds and ends, half-finished posts and renegade photos, to post in Posterous-type messages.

It's such a kick to write Poultry & Prose. I'm especially gratified that more and more readers are curious about what goes on in this little corner of the world. Thank you for carving a moment out of your day to visit.

And now, I have a date with a box cutter and duct tape.

Flickr Photo: libbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics